Postdoctoral Fellows will have the opportunity to:
- Provide CBT & DBT individual therapy
- Lead/co-lead DBT skills training groups (option to develop other types of group)
- Learn how to integrate teletherapy into practice
- Possibility to do group supervision for externs
- Collaborate on a consultation team
- PhD/PsyD in Clinical or Counseling Psychology
- Must have NYS Limited Permit prior to start date
- Previous experience with CBT or DBT
- Previous group experience is preferred, but not required
- Must have a commitment to providing culturally sensitive therapy
Compensation is competitive and small training stipend (which may be used for EPPP) is offered
Postdoctoral Fellowship is meant to be 1 year, but can be longer. Start date is flexible (July-September is fine).
Applications are being accepted now and will continue until position is filled.
To apply, please send your CV and two letters of reference via email to: Monica Johnson, Psy.D. at email@example.com
Applications are being accepted for a one-year externship position. Prior experience and training in CBT with adults is required. Candidates must be enrolled in an APA-accredited doctoral program in clinical or counseling psychology. Fourth and fifth-year students preferred. Externs will receive individual and group supervision, and have the opportunities to participate in DBT consultation team, co-lead skills training groups, and obtain further DBT and CBT training. Candidates should send a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and two references to Monica Johnson, Psy.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org.