- Blue Cross/Blue Shield (including Empire Blue Cross and Anthem Blue Cross)
I am out-of-network for other insurance plans. However, many insurance providers have out-of-network benefits which will cover your psychotherapy sessions. Most of our patients with out of network benefits are reimbursed at a rate of 60-80% making it very affordable. Apps like Better (see below) and Reimbursify make it really easy for you to be reimbursed! Don't let network status stop you from seeing your provider of choice! We will verify your benefits and give you the information you need on cost.
If you have questions about using your out of network benefits, feel free to contact my office.
Dr. Johnson's fees are as follows:
- Intake Session (45-60 min) $250
- Individual Therapy Session (45-50 min) $200
- DBT Group Therapy (90 min) $100
- Dr. Johnson also has highly skilled therapists under her supervision who can see patients for lower fees ranging from $30-$125 depending on session type. Contact us for more info!
Payment is accepted in the form of cash, debit/credit card, or HSA/FSA account.
- Suspected past or present abuse of children, adults, and elders to the authorities, including child protection and law enforcement, based on the information provided by the patient and collateral sources.
- If the therapist has reason to suspect the patient is a seriously in danger of harming him/herself or has threatened to harm another person.